Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Currently

I am linking up with Farley and her January Currently!



I have enjoyed my break from school and the quiet household now that the stream of relatives, friends etc have gone back home. We have been getting a little snow each day. Although it is cold the snow on the trees is beautiful. Last year was a difficult one so here's to a better year in 2013. I am happy to have my daughter home. She just finished student teaching in New York City. She will be able to help me with the little computer gliches I keep having while creating my tpt products. I had an excellent holiday and it's nice not needing anything!! I want to try to remain positive no matter what life throws at you so I positively plan to have a great 2013!!

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Farley's Currently and became your newest follower!

    I want to finish my latest couple of TpT products too! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Lucky you 4 more days would have been awesome although maybe not productive. I am also joining the exercise band wagon. Too many holiday treats, libations..... resulting in a few extra pounds. Here's to healthy eating in 2013!!

      Delete
  2. Currently brought me to you too! I love that you wrote that you are content and that you don't need anything right now. I couldn't help but smile. Life is good :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete