I can't believe it is February already. It has been really cold here in Northern New York so it makes the days seem long. I have been busy with work related things so it's gone by fast!
I am a big New York Giants fan so the superbowl wasn't as fun to watch this year. My sister is having a little girl around April 6th so we are very excited for her! My other sisters and I are putting on a shower in march but we all live far away from her and each other so we need to get organized!!
I think we need to try to be happier and not complain about the little things! Try to enjoy life to the fullest. I know that is easy to say with all the stress we all have but making the effort instead of complaining we can all work on!!
My sister had a little girl 2 years ago! Seems like yesterday we were planning her shower and getting ready for Sophia to arrive. She is so much fun! We are having lots of babies in my family right now - my niece and cousin are expecting on the 4th of July - one is expecting twins - a boy and a girl, and the other we don't know yet!! Have fun with the shower and your new niece.
ReplyDeleteI was wanting vacation pretty bad myself since my sister and I booked a trip to the DR this summer! Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteCharlee
Loving Literacy