Here's my March Currently! Link up with Farley to read Currently.It's hard to believe another month has come and gone. I am getting sick of the snow. It has been falling daily for way too long.My granddaughter is 8 months old so she is into everything!! it's fun to spend time with her. We have four weeks until Spring Break. My husband and I are going to Las Vegas with some friends and I can't wait!! Shopping for the trip is fun too! I was a high school basketball coach for many years so I am looking forward to March Madness. Being a teacher has always been so fun and rewarding. I am not much into flying if the airwaves get rough.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
March Currently
Here's my March Currently! Link up with Farley to read Currently.It's hard to believe another month has come and gone. I am getting sick of the snow. It has been falling daily for way too long.My granddaughter is 8 months old so she is into everything!! it's fun to spend time with her. We have four weeks until Spring Break. My husband and I are going to Las Vegas with some friends and I can't wait!! Shopping for the trip is fun too! I was a high school basketball coach for many years so I am looking forward to March Madness. Being a teacher has always been so fun and rewarding. I am not much into flying if the airwaves get rough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a "B" too! And I'm totally feeling you on wanting winter to end already! I have a snow day and it's March! Really?!
ReplyDeleteBrie @ Breezy Special Ed
Apparently I didn't read Farley's Blog very well i am a "T" and my last name is B. I had to change my Currently!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWith you on ending winter! We're supposed to get the "big storm" tonight! After the kids' behavior today, I sure hope so! They were nuts!!! :) I'm wishing for a little Spring Break and taking my own 2 kids to Busch Gardens. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to the "early Spring" the groundhog promised us???
Chrissy
Adventures In Second Grade