
12 Favorite Things!
I am joining the link party of Kristen and Hadar
12.Favorite Movie: I don't go to the movies often but enjoyed That's My Boy with Adam Sandler. His humor is kind of stupid but a good stress reliever!
11.Favorite TV Series: I love Mike and Molly. Again, the more light and humorous the better.
10.Favorite Restaurant: Not far from our little rural town is Plattsburgh. We love to go to The Pepper for Mexican food and they make the best margaritas around!
9.Favorite new thing you tried: My new blog! I have been learning so much in the past 2 months!
8.Favorite gift you got: I feel like my best gift is my family and friends!
7.Favorite thing you pinned: Since I am so new to this I didn't pin anything yet!!
6.Favorite blog post: I love Farley's Currently.
5.Best Accomplishment: I am so proud of myself for joining the blogging world.
4.Favorite picture: I took this just up the road from my house. It captures winter in northern New York!
3.Favorite Memory: My granddaughter was born the end of May in Japan so we skyped for the first 3 months. It was a great way to see her because she was so far away. I remember when she came home the look on my husband's face when he finally got to hold her.
2.Goal for 2013: My goal is to spend more time with family and friends and to stay positive no matter what the circumstances that surround you are.
1.One Little Word
Impact
Your attitude and feelings can have such a big impact on all that is around you. So try to think positive and react that way in situations that are not always the best. You can change the atmosphere of work or just about any situation with positive vibes, So make a great impact in 2013!!
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteCute blog! I just found you and am your newest follower. Congrats on your sweet new grandchild in Japan. I bet you wish they lived closer...but what a fun place to visit. Best wishes in 2012 my new bloggy friend.
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After
hello!2013 should be a great year. I am your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you as well. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete