I hope you enjoyed your first Currently! Isn't it fun? I look forward to them every month. :) That is so sweet that you donate to Toys for Tots! ~Lauren
This is my second Currently! I love doing them, and reading them is so much fun, too. I had a really hard time figuring out how to do my first one, but I actually remembered how this time. I am a technology specialist, so check out my blog for some ideas with the computer. Little girls are so much fun - and expensive - to shop for! My "little" girl is all grown up, but I love to shop for my two year old niece. Does your granddaughter live close? My niece is about 3 hours away, and boy do I wish she lived closer! www.iluvtwek.blogspot.com
That is funny as my Nov Currently turned into Dec. because I wasn't sure how to upload it! i will add your blog as I am interested in adding technology to my classroom. My granddaughter only lives 15 minutes away so I get to see her often!My daughter is all grown up too! She is student teaching in New York City but will br home in 3 weeks.
Congratulations on getting you blog up and going. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go to my blog to find out what it is: rainingresources.blogspot.com.
I hope you enjoyed your first Currently! Isn't it fun? I look forward to them every month. :) That is so sweet that you donate to Toys for Tots!
ReplyDelete~Lauren
This is my second Currently! I love doing them, and reading them is so much fun, too. I had a really hard time figuring out how to do my first one, but I actually remembered how this time. I am a technology specialist, so check out my blog for some ideas with the computer. Little girls are so much fun - and expensive - to shop for! My "little" girl is all grown up, but I love to shop for my two year old niece. Does your granddaughter live close? My niece is about 3 hours away, and boy do I wish she lived closer!
ReplyDeletewww.iluvtwek.blogspot.com
That is funny as my Nov Currently turned into Dec. because I wasn't sure how to upload it! i will add your blog as I am interested in adding technology to my classroom. My granddaughter only lives 15 minutes away so I get to see her often!My daughter is all grown up too! She is student teaching in New York City but will br home in 3 weeks.
DeleteCongratulations on getting you blog up and going. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go to my blog to find out what it is: rainingresources.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! I am enjoying blogging and sharing with fellow teachers.
Delete